almost 3 years ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the Developer Circles Community Challenge.
Submissions are due July 26 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the quick-start guide and check the Resources page for info on Facebook’s developer tools.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a working software application that helps communities?
- Does your software use at least one of the required Facebook developer products?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it about 2 minutes long?? (See these video-making tips)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your project?
- Have you provided a link to your project for judging and testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.